Refunds and Exchanges
Our posters and prints are carefully inspected and packed to ensure that they arrive in perfect condition. However, paper is fragile and easily damaged. If you receive an item that has been damaged during shipment; if we have made an error; or if you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please contact us within 5 days after delivery at email@example.com or call us immediately at 505-471-4100 ext 16 or 12.
- If the shipping container is damaged, do not accept or please take a picture and save the packaging so that we can file an insurance claim.
Following your call, you may return items for refund or store credit up to 20 days after receiving your merchandise. Please re-package the item(s) carefully, enclosing your name, order number, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
If you just don't like what you ordered:
- Return it to us and we will refund you the merchandise price. Note that the merchandise must be returned undamaged. Be certain to carefully roll the poster and wrap it in paper (the same we used for wrapping) to ensure that it doesn't expand in the tube.
Sorry but we cannot accept the following returns:
- Any order reported more than 5 days after it was received and returned more than 20 days after your receipt.
- Any print or post damaged other than in shipping to you, or an item that is otherwise non-resalable.
- Any poster or print returned improperly packaged (for example, rolled without tissue or paper and allowed to expand in the tube).
- Please contact us before making a return.
Color and size variances
- We work hard to ensure that the colors of the products we print are very close to the artists' images and we frequently have artists approve the coloration. However, colors can appear different on different computer monitors. We cannot accept returns because of apparent color variations.
- The sizes we list are generally the dimension of the poster, and not the images. We often list the image dimension. However, there can be variations and we caution clients to wait to receive the items before they have them framed or matted.